I'll tell you though to do your whole head is quite time consuming. but really neat since it's halloween right around the corner and you can just get crazy with the colors! But if you're only going to do a few here and there.. it should be quick depending on your skill level.. they have a video on how to put them on too.. on yourself or on someone.. which is really cool.. you can actually view the instructions (text and video) Here :: http://www.hairflairs.com/Directions_For_Use.html
- Used by more pro stylists in salons
- Tie-in Hair Tinsel or Hair Bling
- Lasts 1 - 6 weeks
- You can shampoo, condition, blow-dry
- Use flat-iron, curling iron up to 400 degrees!
- No loose strands! Manufactured for professional use attached to stylist clips
- 100% Custom Made in the USA
- 36" inch, 60-strands, $10.00 FREE shipping
- 36" inch, 100-strands, $12.00 FREE shipping
- also have different packages - check website for more information
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures of my Daughter.. don't worry it's NOT haircolor! it's hair tinsels and completely harmless.. and to take them off.. they come off on their own in 1-6 weeks depending on the strength of the knot! :) so no worries - nothing permanent.. plus my girls had a blast!
MyFitBeauty Grade :: 4/5 Stars and would recommend to those that may be wanting to try something new to their hair without worrying about damaging their hair or any chemicals. easy to use once you get the hang of it, but even better when you have friends to do it with!
This Product Was a Free Giveaway