Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gym Session :: 09/22/2011

Hi Everyone! I know it's been awhile since my last post! :) But school is just really kicking me in the rear right now. hopefully you guys understand :) that and my pregnancy has been really making me super tired than usual.


So with that said, Today is my birthday (I'm 26! woot!) lol.. and yes I did spend my birthday morning at the gym. It was my first time back after my Doctor gave me the A-Okay to exercise. I of course wanted to take it kinda slow.. but i did however enjoy my workout.


here's what I did! (I didn't lift as heavy as i normally do)



Legs:
-  Barbell Squats
55lbx5
55lbx5
55lbx5
55lbx5
55lbx5

- Leg Press
50lbx8
50lbx8
50lbx8


- Seated Leg curls
60lbx12
60lbx12
60lbx12



Biceps:
- Alternating DB bicep curls
15lbx5
15lbx5
15lbx5
15lbx5
15lbx5

- Standing Hammer Curls
12.5lbx8
12.5lbx8
12.5lbx8

before I started on the weights, I did walk on the treadmill for about 15 minutes to "warm-up".. I did have to take frequent breaks because, my doc told me not to get overheated and drink plenty of water - which I did..  so i'm proud of myself I went to the gym! :) I'm definitely going to be adding this to my daily routine. I have to add the gym in there :) I know it's only beneficial to me! 

Since I'm currently not working and Hubby is the only one working - we're really on a super tight budget, so we couldn't really afford to spend a lot of money; which i'm perfectly okay with. I really don't need any gifts because i've got everything I've ever wanted already! (an amazing husband, 2 adorable girls, a baby on the way, a house and supportive friends and family - what more could a girl ask for?)

so hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and weekend! :) I believe my in-laws are going to be treating me out to eating at an aweeesome restaurant called Gyu-Kaku for a late lunch for my birthday (have to pick up my oldest kiddo) 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had an amazing birthday! Wishing you all the best on your special day!
    Love,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April :) Thank you so much! we need to have lunch soon! since I don't work anymore I only have school monday and wednesdays - let's get together!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review