Thursday, October 11, 2012

8 New Limited Edition Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoos Review & Swatches

So this post is SOO long overdue (talking about september lol) but any who , I stumbled upon these at target (the brighter colored ones) and then another 4 shades at Rite Aid... I already am a big fan of the original color tattoos (See review HERE) and so I knew I had to have these when I came across them.  Luckily I had a gift card to both places (and I believe Rite Aid is BOGO 1/2 off on Maybelline right now).. Maybelline's new Fall 2012 collection is beautiful (new palettes, but I didn't pick any up this time).. 

So Here are some pictures..

The Display at Target - these bright colored ones have a matching colored mascara.  These color tattoos were priced at $5.84.

The Display at Rite Aid - These beautiful fall shades were priced at $6.69 and were accompanied by a variety of new products (from palettes to lipsticks, blushes etc).. 

From the 2012 Jewel Tone (bright colors) Collection:
- Ready, Set, Green
- Blue on By
- Fuschia Fever
- Test My Teal

From the 2012 Fall Fashion Week (neutral colors) Collection:
- Barely Beige
- Gold Shimmer
- Mossy Green
- Rich Mahogany


And bring on the swatches:













Pros:
- inexpensive
- last long 
- can use as a base or wear alone as an eyeshadow
- a lot of product


Cons:
- some colors don't perform as well (some can be splotchy, the really glittery ones)
- some people have complained they crease (not that I have experienced that)
- Hard to find (displays only have a few in stock) - luckily i was literally the first person to grab these at both stores when the sales associate barely just put them up.


Overall, I definitely would recommend these. They are fairly inexpensive and get the job done and last for a long time. These did not make my eyelids feel dry at all despite the long wear.  I did not experience any creasing with these whatsoever (as some people have experienced, and i myself have somewhat oily lids, especially in hot weather).. These are great to wear alone or as a base and they are great to wear together (the bright colors together and the fall shades go beautifully and accompany each other very well)



See how much I LOVE the color tattoos? My Collection! 



Do you have any? if you do what are some of your favorites?


FTC: All products mentioned in this post were purchased by myself. I was not paid to do this review, nor does it alter my view on the product. As always, my reviews are with my HONEST thoughts and opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Your method of explaining everything in this paragraph
    is in fact pleasant, every one can effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.



    My webpage: Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review