Friday, November 2, 2012

Update! And Vote for Xtian!

Hey Everyone! I know it's been so long since my last "fitness" post - but a lot has been going on! (school, kids, fitness, life.. you know the usual!)

But I wanted to update you on the latest videos that have been up on our channel if you aren't subscribed yet - please check them out below (and don't forget to subscribe!)

320 lbs squats while on a cut

Pendlay 1 arm landmine Row

5/3/1 Method Strength Training - While cutting weight (week 2)

And if you didn't know, Xtian has entered the 2013 BodySpace SpokesModel Search (on Bodybuilding.com) It would mean the world to us if you'd vote for him and share!  

It's really easy! To vote, go HERE

Tips: To find a specific person, press "CTRL+F" in your browser, then start typing the first few letters of their BodySpace username. 

---- His Username is "Xtian"

- Click "Click to view profile" link under my username & picture
- Click "Vote Now" 
** You can vote everyday! **


If you vote, please let us know so we can thank you! :) And PLEASE feel free to share with your friends! <3 nbsp="nbsp" span="span">

Next video, from me will be my squat progress! Yes I finally hit my goal of squatting 185lbs :) I'm very proud of myself to be able to squat that while also cutting weight! so stay tuned & Stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review