Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Hey All! :) I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. I know going back to work/school after a great 3 day weekend can be hard.

My past few months have been as busy as ever! Even a trip to the hospital for SophieBear (She had Bronchiolitis & RSV) so we've been extremely busy over here..

also I've now got less than 30 days until I'm finished with my 100k Challenge on BodyBuilding.com. I know I have not posted any recent pictures of my body and some people have been asking, but I will leave that to the end of the challenge and also post that on my personal weightloss journey blog here: www.fitmomxtine.com

for extra added motivation, I have joined/made my own dietbet as mentioned in previous post which you are more than welcome to join! www.DietBet.com/BeautyAndTheBrute 

I'm trying to get back into blogging/vlogging because I really do miss it! I will start slow of course as I have so many projects I'm working on right now.. 

I have a LOT of product review for you all.. both beauty and fitness.. the fitness portion I will share here and on my personal fitness blog (fitmomxtine.blogspot.com)

If you guys didn't know, my Husband Christian is now a Certified Personal Trainer through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine).. I will be following in his footsteps very soon.. and have a LOT of new ideas this year! 

so just wanted to let you all know I'm alive and kicking LOL.. I will have a beauty review up soon (as that's the easiest for me to do lol)

Catch me here:
Twitter: 
@BeautyAndBrute // @FitMomXtine

Instagram:
@BeautyAndBrute
@FitMomXtine

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/beautyandthebrute
www.facebook.com/fitmomxtine

My personal weightloss/fitness blog:
www.fitmomxtine.com

Email:
Khristine@BeautyAndTheBrute.com
OR
FitMomXtine@gmail.com

Catch Xtian Here:
Twitter:
@ChrisTalactac

Instagram:
@ChristianTalactac

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/christiantalactacfitness

Email:
Chris@BeautyAndTheBrute.com
ChristianTalactac@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review