E.L.F. Beauty Book : Neutral Eye Edition Tutorial
So I wanted to do a really quick and simple look using the ELF Beauty Book - Neutral Eye Edition. (this is the first part of my ELF Beauty book series that i'm going to be doing!)
Just to warn you, I just got home from work, and had to pick up my new eye glasses that i'm not used to wearing lol..
but yes my hair is a hot mess LOL! so i'm warning you now haha! but wanted to give you all a quick and easy/simple tutorial using the palette. For those of you who are in a hurry in the morning - this is perfect and easy! (the tutorial is just longer, because i'm explaining everything to both eyes)
hope you all like it! let me know what you think!
You can always dress up the look more, or less - whatever your preference is!
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- E.L.F. Beauty Book - Neutral Eye Edition
i used 4 colors & the eyeliner in coffee that came in the book
- Coastal Scents HD Liquid FouNdation (sample)
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (to set)
- Korres Blush in Natural #15
- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Blistex Deep renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
And decided to sport the new glasses haha! what do ya think?
Don't forget, if you watched the video - give it a "thumbs up" :)
and here are some pictures of the look, work and school appropriate ready :p