Thursday, April 12, 2012

|[ Throwback Thursday ]| 2 Yr Old Khristianna Dances/Sings to Boom Boom Pow - BEP

It's that time again! Throwback Thursday!


I was going through some videos on my computer the other day and stumbled upon this video of my then 2 year old daughter Khristianna (this was filmed in 2008 She is now 5 years old) was dancing/singing to her favorite song "Boom boom Pow" By the Black Eyed Peas.


It made me giggle and made me miss how free spirited she was when she was 2 years old.  Now she's so shy and wouldn't dare do anything like this *sad face* 


So I thought i'd share with you all her little video :P it totally made my day!



Don't forget to "Like" & Subscribe to our YT Channel for more videos soon! 

I'm actually trying to film/edit my March Faves, a collective haul and possibly a tag! :) so stay tuned for those!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review