Hi Everyone! I know it's been awhile since i've done a post on my gym sessions lol.. well i've been really slacking off, going to the gym like once or twice a week and feeling rather bummy... but just got the motivation to get going again... despite staying out late last night.. i decided to wake up extra early before my daughter's dance class to hit the gym...
I Exercised Chest/Back.
- Dumb bell Press - 15lb each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumb bell Flys - 12lb each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumb bell Bent over rows - 25lb - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Lat pull down - 60lb - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
This exercise kind of works both chest/back:
- Dumb bell Pullovers - 15lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions.
it was a rather quick and easy workout.. i will have pictures or heck video when i get the chance to ever film it at the gym lol.. but for the most part - you can look up what i've done on either google or youtube. :)