But here are the exercises that i did today for Legs & Biceps (I did the same exercises as last week except one, but i'll post them all anyway)
- Bulgarian Lunges (video Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVz8AwBlNQ)
that was on my old channel, but did those 3 sets of 8 repetitions.. really really burns those thighs! LOL
- Squats (at the Squat rack) I used the olympic barbell which is i think 45lbs alone. I did a warm up set of just the barbell 8 repetitions. On my 2nd set, i added 10lbs on each side of the barbell and did 2 more sets of 8 repetitions. this exercise is amazing for your quads!
- Standing calf-raises - no weights - 3 sets of 8 repetitions (did these inbetween sets while i was doing the bulgarian lunges)
- Hammer Curls - 15lb dumbbell each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Alternating Dumbbell Curls - 12lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
that pretty much wrapped it up! people sometimes ask me why i lift weights aren't i scared i'll get "buff" i posted this in the beginning when i started this blog about this.
the only way i will ever get "buff" is if i eat more calories than i exercise - if you want to get big like a powerlifter - you have to eat like one! plus i am NOT a man, i do not take steroids/supplements to make me buff, and because i'm a woman - i do not even have enough testosterone to make me become naturally buff as easily as it is for men.
My personal goal is not to become a skinny toothpick - my personal opinion i do not think that is sexy and that's not what i'm aiming for. Like i have mentioned before, my goal is to lose weight/body fat and to become lean. i do also want to become a bit stronger. if you are looking to lose weight - lifting weights is an awesome way to go! don't be afraid of the weights! keep in mind, if you are trying to lose weight, it's also about healthier eating choices!
i honestly love Jennifer Nicole Lee's body and would LOVE to have my body look like that - i honestly think it'll take a lot of hard work, passion and persistence!
I think she has an amazing body and this is what my personal goal is for my body! what my goals are, may not necessarily fit yours - so find your goal and get to it!
stay healthy people!