Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gym Session :: 03/13/2011

Hey Everyone! I know it's been awhile since my last post - but a lot has happened and i've just been overwhelmed with life itself lol.. but i've been super busy with family & work, it has left me with barely any time for me to catch up here. 

But i did want to at least leave you all with my gym sessions as i had stopped posting them because I had changed the routine i was doing.. but after about 6 or so months of doing it, i'm going back to my original routine. 

so this is Today's gym session. Had to go it alone because hubby is injured (he injured his ankle at a basketball game) and Karen had to reschedule. 

so it was an upper body day for me..

Back:
- Bent Over Barbell Rows - 40lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Cable Rows - 70lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Chest:
-Flat Bench Press (olympic Bar + weights) - 70lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Incline Dumbbell Press - 20lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Abs:
- 3 sets of 30 regular crunches
- 3 sets of 30 leg lifts

Calves:
standing Calf Raises (holding 10lb dumbbells each hand) 3 sets of 18 repetitions

that pretty much summed up the night.. luckily it was late on saturday and the gym was pretty open.. till tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review