So today is.. you guessed it.. LEG Day! lol..
so Karen came along with me and this is the workout we did..
- Squats (with olympic bar+ weights) 115lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Leg Press (machine + add on weights) 100lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
a leg exercise for the hamstrings:
- Leg Curls (machine) 70lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Alternating Seated Dumbbell Curl - 15lbs each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Standing Hammer Curls - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
and that was it for today..was a super awesome workout! my legs were already dying after the squats! i'm going to post a video of my doing my max squats of 135lbs.. when i was on the other routine.. i was surely proud of myself lol.. but great accomplishment.. but that's for later!
anyway im super exhausted from cleaning around the house and stuff.. so til tomorrow! :) toodles!