Saturday, May 28, 2011

Video :: Collective Haul - JewelMint.com, Sigma Beauty & More

I know it's been awhile! But here is a Collective Haul on just a few things i've purchased (with my own money) this month and last month. :) 





Jewelmint - Marrakesh Earrings (Normally $29.99 but i used a coupon for first time members and saved60% and total came out to be $11.90)
65% off (NEW Customers only) = FBY65
$9 off 1 Item current customers = FBRING9
these codes are LIMITED Time only per their facebook page: 

Sigma Products:

Sigma Dry'N Shape System:

DHC Care - Deep Cleansing Oil:

Konad Stamping Nail Art :: Collection 2 - $99.99
Also got their M78 Image plate - $6.99
didn't really like the company i purchased it from (not so great experience, but otherwise okay) 

Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion (from target) $3.00

Twitter:

Mommy Website:
http://www.WorldForMoms.com

** Don't forget to Join my Giveaway! I'm silly - totally forgot to Mention this in my video that i recommend it duh! lol Sigma Beauty F80 Brush giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3avte5a **

FTC: Everything in this video was purchased by ME with my own money, I was not paid to make this video.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw your tweet! I didn't know you had a new video up! Gonna go watch now! I hope you are having an amazing weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! <3 Hope your having a fantastic weekend as well! we really need to get together soon! I miss your beautiful face! and thanks for watching my video! Means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review