Saturday, April 10, 2010

TAG: 3's (super late!)

Okay i've been lagging on almost everything (super sorry) but i've been super  busy with work and everything going on at home! the weather has been crazy (hot and then cold, cold then hot!) and then the freakin' earthquakes going on.. AHH! craziness I tell you!


anyway, i still have tons of pictures to upload.. so i thought i'd just do this since i'm so late on it anyway!


I was tagged by the beautiful and amazing Krystle!


So Check out her blog - she's awesome and such a sweetheart! thanks for tagging me love! :) so here you go! Enjoy!



Three names I go by:
1.Xtine (sounds like ex-TEEN)
2. Khristine
3.Khris 

(lol how interesting right? lol)


Three jobs I have had:
1. Worked as Cashier @ Mrs. Fields cookies when I was in high school lol
2. File Clerk @ a Law Firm
3. LVN @ a Hospital (current)


Three places I have lived:
1. Lancaster, CA
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. San Fernando Valley


Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Raspberry Iced Tea
3. Hot Green Tea


Three TV shows I watch:


I don't get to watch much TV nowadays, but when I do
1. The Office
2. Dexter
3.Heroes


Three places I have been:
1.Philippines
2. New York
3. Las Vegas


Three places I would like to visit:
1. Japan
2. Hawaii
3. Europe (Germany to visit Hazel!)

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Hubby
2. Karen
3.Derick lol


Three favorite old TV shows:
1. 90210
2. Sabrina the teenage witch
3. Ren & Stimpy 


Three favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Sushi (California Roll! LOLOL)
3. Fettuccine Alfredo


Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Eyeliner
2. Eyebrow Pencil/Powder 
3. Blush


Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. June/July/September! 
2. Losing 20-30 more lbs by my Birthday
3. 


Three people I tag:
1. Pinksealight @ PinkSealight
2. Sinead @ *Dainty*Dollymix
3. Cyd Angie @ Beauty by Cyd Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review