I recorded this tutorial yesterday and wanted to share it with all of you! It's really fun & simple eyeshadow look using purple and gold eyeshadows. I wanted to do something different than my normal brown smokey eye.. and although i'm not too fond of using bright colors, i toned it down a bit :) but it is still fun to wear.
I hope you enjoy it - there will be more to come!
- Jane Iredale pressed mineral powder in Golden Glow
- Garnier Skin renew Anti-Dark circle roller
- Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & conceal eye & face concealer (review to follow)
- E.L.F. studio blush in Tickled Pink
- Wet N Wild eyebrow pencil in taupe
- E.L.F. 100 eyeshadow palette (see video for exact colors used)
- UD Primer potion in Eden
- Wet N Wild single eyeshadow in Brulee (for highlight)
- UD 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Zero (for lower lash/waterline)
- Maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner in blackest black (upper lash line)
- Anastasia Lash lifting Mascara in Black
- Ardell 110 false lashes
- Revlon lash adhesive
- EOS Lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet
- L'Oreal Sultry Raven's Pout
Jewelmint - http://jmnt.me/kQHpp8
Here's the Video :)
and the final look:
Hope you liked the video! :) let me know what you think and if you have any requests etc? :) have a great weekend!