Monday, October 3, 2011

Motivational Monday

I Know for those that have been super relaxed over the weekend, it's hard to get back into the Monday grind... but I thought it'd be great to start today off with something motivational. 

So as the picture states, If you change nothing, nothing will change. When I first started my blog I had just started working out.. prior to that - I had always complained about my weight. I was super unhappy with how overweight I was after having my 2nd baby. I looked at family pictures and just wanted to scratch my face out of them. 

It wasn't until I had seen this picture circulate (many times now , on numerous websites) and seen many quotes stating the same thing.. that it hit me.. if i keep complaining about how much i dislike my body and keep eating the same junk.. nothing will change..

it was then when I really wanted to change - I wanted to change for myself. I wanted to be a good role model for my kids :) and my inspiration was my husband. this is what kicked me into high gear! you can't complain about not being happy if you do not do something. whether it be with your diet, body image, happiness at home - if you don't change, nothing will change. 

so i hope this motivates you to do something.. anything :) Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review