Monday, October 17, 2011

Tutorial :: Simple & Easy Fall makeup tutorial using drugstore products

I Know it's been ages since my last tutorial - I do apologize! I have been extremely busy with nursing school, family and what not :) so hope you'll understand. 


I wanted to do something really easy and simple and i thought this was a perfect tutorial to do! :) Let me know what you think, you're thoughts.. and CC's or any requests, questions, etc! 


Here are the products used:
- Maybelline Stylish smokes quad - natural smokes
- Maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner - blackest black
- Garnier Skin renew anti-dark circle roller
- E.l.f. Eyelid primer
- Almay smart shade concealer - light/medium
- Neutrogena Healthy skin liquid makeup in Nude 40
- Milani Liquif'Eye metallic eyeliner pencil in Black
- Milani Baked Blush - Dolce Pink
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara (in black)
- Maybelline Dream matte powder in medium







Video:






Final Look:




I hope you enjoyed the tutorial - i know i had to speak really fast on some parts because i was a newb and edited things out too quickly because i didn't want the video to be too long lol.. better luck next time! :) my next video is going to be my first pregnancy vlog - where i'll show you how big my belly is! (it's big to me and i'm only 4 months). anywho, hope you enjoyed! please feel free to let me know your thoughts! :D


FTC: all products mentioned were purchased with my own money and I was not paid to do this tutorial. 



1 comment:

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review