I wanted to do something really easy and simple and i thought this was a perfect tutorial to do! :) Let me know what you think, you're thoughts.. and CC's or any requests, questions, etc!
Here are the products used:
- Maybelline Stylish smokes quad - natural smokes
- Maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner - blackest black
- Garnier Skin renew anti-dark circle roller
- E.l.f. Eyelid primer
- Almay smart shade concealer - light/medium
- Neutrogena Healthy skin liquid makeup in Nude 40
- Milani Liquif'Eye metallic eyeliner pencil in Black
- Milani Baked Blush - Dolce Pink
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara (in black)
- Maybelline Dream matte powder in medium
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial - i know i had to speak really fast on some parts because i was a newb and edited things out too quickly because i didn't want the video to be too long lol.. better luck next time! :) my next video is going to be my first pregnancy vlog - where i'll show you how big my belly is! (it's big to me and i'm only 4 months). anywho, hope you enjoyed! please feel free to let me know your thoughts! :D
FTC: all products mentioned were purchased with my own money and I was not paid to do this tutorial.