Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Final Day...

For those of you who have been following My Husband's transformation challenge (progress)... Thank you ALL for the support you've given to us! :)


Today is the LAST and Final day! He's taking his final pictures.. I'm SOOOOO proud of him! I'm going to be posting his before and final after pictures on our NEW blog.. (hope your subscribed!) because you won't want to miss it! 


I'm amazed at the transformation, My husband has always looked amazing, but this transformation... just blows my mind at how much his body has changed (and i didn't know it was possible it could change to this!) So thank you to everyone for the support and kindness of spreading the word! 


Also, I wanted to give a quick shout out to Heather & Candace from Airbrush by Heather! (Please check out this amazing tanning company) I found Heather on Yelp.com trying to find somewhere for My Husband to get a spray tan (if you're not versed in the fitness world, it really is a must to show more definition to your muscles).. anywho - Heather is AMAZING! this was My husband's first time getting a spray tan, he was super skeptical (didn't want to be orange).. and so, after reading the many reviews on yelp.com, we decided to go with Airbrush By Heather because of the many 5 star ratings she received. 


When I called her, she was super friendly and answered all my questions. The day of our appointment, she met us outside, and I swear it was like meeting up with an old friend. She was a sweetheart and made us both feel very comfortable. My Husband & I are overall impressed with the tan and I cannot express to you how amazing the customer service is! He went on Wednesday and because he is so active (working out/showering etc) the tan faded (ever so slightly) but he needed a touch up before his big shoot, well - I called Heather and she was so kind and went out of her way to squeeze us in last minute :) 


That's where Candace came to play - She was just as amazing as Heather! And it was awesome because Candace was into fitness and had previously competed before, so she knew what My Husband was looking for with his Tan. She answered all of our questions and made us super comfortable. I totally recommend this company to you if you're looking for an amazing tan that's natural looking. I will tell you, I'm so jealous of my husband - his new tan makes me look like death LOL.. not to mention, I wanted to lick the tan off my husband because he smelled like freaking chocolate chip cookies after his tan haha :) 

But I guess you guys will have to be subscribed to our new blog to see his results! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review