Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wet N Wild || Baked Eyeshadow Palettes & Matte Palette (Pic Heavy)

So I've heard so many great things about these palettes in particular, so I knew I had to get my grubby little hands on them. Of course with my luck, everything is usually sold out where i live, so I was surprised to have gotten my hands on the very last ones!


I have collected tons and tons of Wet N Wild eyeshadow palettes and I know their quality, I love their products, so I was expecting the same thing for these eyeshadows..


So in this post, just going to show you all what I picked up & later on, do some looks featuring them! :) 


I just wanted to share pictures of what all the shades looked like in case anyone was wondering - I will definitely swatch these all for you and update this post afterwards! :) until then - enjoy!






followed by the baked eyeshadow palettes













I also decided to pick up this blush because of Hollyannaeree!



Did you pick up any of these eyeshadow palettes? what are your thoughts on Wet N Wild products? What other eyeshadow palettes/blushes etc are you looking forward to getting?

FTC: I purchased these with my own money - I was not paid to post these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review