Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gym Session :: 11/3/2011

I've been really enjoying going to the gym with my Husband :) We always have such an awesome time together, and I had to help him record footage of him training for his next video :) (which you have not seen his video's please do!) 

And of course I trained with him as well :) Today was a chest/back kinda day :p


Back:
Cable Rows
60lbsx5
60lbsx5
60lbsx5
60lbsx5
60lbsx5


- Lat pull down machine
50lbsx8
50lbsx8
50lbsx8


Chest:
- Bench Press (flat)
55lbsx5
55lbsx5
55lbsx5
55lbsx5
55lbsx5

- Incline Barbell Press
55lbsx8
55lbsx8
55lbsx8

- Pec Flys (seated/machine)
15lbsx10
15lbsx10
15lbsx10

Cardio:
Did some walking on the treadmill, at a high incline.. of course I didn't run lol

It was a rather quick workout.. love the fact we could bring the girls with us at the kiddie club they have.. Lol, the whole time I was on the treadmill, the lady next to me was being SO obvious she was staring at me.. well she would stare at me, then my belly, then me, then my belly LOL.. I should have told her to take a picture, it lasts longer lol.. 

but yes I do get funny looks at the gym because i'm pregnant and lifting weights, on the treadmill.. which I think is funny because - people need to be more educated that it's okay to exercise during pregnancy.. that it's actually proven to be beneficial! :) So if your doctor gives you the a-okay to workout, Do it! i'm glad that i'm still able to exercise and proud of myself that i want to.. because who knows when i'm like 7-8 months preggo, will i still have the same motivation to workout? (I sure do hope so!) .. that's why i'll get all the exercise in that i can now :) 

but anywho, hope you all are having a great week! :) stay tuned for my next video! even though I posted some pictures of what I received at the beauty social by beautylish event, I still had people request to do a video on the items.. so I shall do that!  till next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review