Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm moving blogs! :) Please Update your subscriptions!

Hi Everyone! I know I had posted this on twitter a few weeks ago with the possible change in direction for MyFitBeauty... 

so without further ado, I present to you - BeautyAndTheBrute.com !


This blog will be dedicated to ALL things fitness & beauty related by myself and my husband Xtian! 

We have decided to bring the best of both worlds into one blog (and youtube channel) for maximum enjoyment! We hope you will enjoy this blog and we are looking forward to providing you with our personal fit tips and beauty tricks :) 

Please excuse the look of the blog, while we are trying to move everything over and update our design! :) Please feel free to find us at the following social networks:


we will update you as our blog grows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review