Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gym Session :: 11/06/2011

Hi Everyone! :) Hope you had a great weekend thus far! Today Hubby & I hit the gym - we're hitting legs today.. i'll keep it short and simple..



Legs:
-  Barbell Squats
105lbx5
105lbx5
105lbx5
105lbx5
105lbx5


- Seated Leg Press (machine)
60lbx8
60lbx8
60lbx8


- Leg curls (machine)
50lbx9
50lbx9
50lbx9


Biceps:
- Seated Alternating Curls
15lbx5
15lbx5
15lbx5
15lbx5
15lbx5


- Hammer Curls
12lbx8
12lbx8
12lbx8


that pretty much concluded my workout. Afterwards we promised Tianna we would buy her some rain boots since My mom only had the chance to buy Jasmyn hers. So we headed over to the mall and let her pick out her own rainboots. Then I was super starving for lunch lol, so Hubby decided to treat us out and we ate at CPK - i really have been loving the Garlic Cream Fettuccine.. I normally hate anything garlic lol, so it's weird that i absolutely love this stuff lol.. maybe it's my pregnancy.. who knows! but I'm going to officially be 5 months preggers tomorrow! (Monday!) Can you believe how fast this pregnancy is going? i'm super excited.. although I am trying to gain weight at a steady pace, i have not gained any more weight in this 2nd trimester (normally should start to gain 1-2lbs per week in the 2nd trimester).. so yes i'm a bit worried - so i'm trying to eat more and more.. but still healthy food choices.. so we'll see how this goes. hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I have 3 videos to film/edit and upload and I go back to school on Tuesday! yikes! won't be able to post as much again lol.. but we'll see! alright - till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review