Thursday, January 19, 2012

Throwback Thursday :: remember when...

For those of you who know me, know I had moved youtube channels quite often (lol!) But I thought it'd be kind of cool to reminisce about one of my first youtube videos, when I had the blog/youtube name "RandomnessWithKhris"



I can't believe that was me before and how soft spoken I was :) My makeup skills still need some improvement, but it's nice to see how i've grown.. can't believe i've been on youtube since 2010 (from randomnesswithkhris) .. but it's all a growing and learning experience. 

What are some of your first blog posts/videos you remember? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review