So according to the title, if you haven't heard of MyGlam.. let me fill you in. Basically it's another one of those monthly beauty subscription thingies (think of birchbox, but better.. i had birchbox, but cancelled it after the first box i received).. It was created by Michelle Phan.. and it's also $10 a month, and they come with some full sized items!
I had originally signed up for MyGlam bag towards the end of December, which meant I would be getting January's Bag.. and they typically send out all the glam bags around the 10th of every month. This month they were a bit delayed. I originally got an email confirmation stating that my bag had shipped on (this was on Friday the 13th lol)... and so I was following it and was super excited... then I received another e-mail On Saturday evening that my bag had shipped again, but noticed it was different tracking number.. so I was like wth?
Then on Monday or Tuesday I received yet another e-mail from MyGlam stating that they made a boo-boo with their shipping and the bags would be delayed.. I was totally bummed out.. not only that, the mail lady put my MyGlam bag in the wrong box! luckily they put it in my in-laws mail box.. but still, if it were to have been someone else I would have been extremely upset lol.
So I received it on Saturday, but this is what i received in January's MyGlam bag.
- Make up bag that says MyGlam "back to Nature"
- Cards from the companies
- Freeman Facial Peel-off mask in cucumber (full size)
- Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet almond mint Cleansing conditioner (got the pomegranite one from beautylish even awhile back and LOVED it!)
- Shady Lady Eyeshadow by The Balm in Shameless Shana (beautiful bronze)
- Sheer Cover Duo concealer in Light/Medium (not sure if this is full size or not, but this typically comes in a set on Sheercover.com)
Did you sign up for MyGlam? if so, did you like what you received?