Sunday, January 17, 2010

first blog entry!

Okay - so my original blog was worldformoms.blogspot.com, im still undecided if i'm going to move things over this way.. or leave it there and leave blogs stricly WFM over there..

but i hate the idea of having 2 pages! (like i dont have enough things to keep up with!)

but for now i'll post here! I've also created my very own YouTube page

www.youtube.com/RandomnessWithKhris

Woulda been RandomnessWithKhristine, but it didn't fit lol.. and i wasn't going to end it with Khrist .. LOL.. anywho - check it out let me know what you think!

Here's my first Video... real short/mini video when I had gotten my BH Cosmetics 120 Eyshadow palette edition 2..




I did a smokey eye tutorial and it's just in the editing stage.. but the program im using on my mac (imovie 08) is pretty dumb and removed a lot of the features that i need (like fast forward/rewind) lol.. so i'll either have to post 2 videos (a part 1 and 2 - boo i know) OR just cut some of the video out!.. don't know!

anywho let me know what you think!

I'm also going to be having new contests on www.worldformoms.com - so join in when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review