Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday! lol

Hello Everyone! Hope your Monday went swell!

Karen and I missed the gym at 530AM.. so we opted to go there at 10:30PM to get our sexiness on! this is my journey back to pre-pregnancy! hopefully back to my highschool days when I had just met my boyfriend (who is now my Husband)..

i've went through such a change physically and emotionally.. and never did have my head in the right place until a few weeks ago.. I've been exercising and going to the gym for almost a year now.. although it was sporadic.. i'd go.. but i'm determind this time around with YOUR help!

i'll be blogging about my fitness journey.. and i'm hoping my fans/friends and definitely my family will be by my side - watching my video blogs etc and just rooting me to go all the way! I believe it's very important to have that kind of support when doing this extremely challenging journey.. I already know it's not going to be easy - it's going to be real hard.. but it'll be worth it in the end.. just exactly how each of my pregnancies were.. Now i have 2 amazing little girls whom i wouldn't trade for anything in this world :)

so i'm going to be brave and find some before pics.. and show you all what i look like now! :) and i'm still under construction as you'd call it lol..

but i'm looking forward to you all watching and joining my journey and cheering me on! :) wow i'm excited!! :)

let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review