Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick Gym Session last night & Wednesday's FOTD

I ended up doing a late night gym run Tuesday night with my mother-in-law! lol! :)

She of course didn't lift weights like I did, but she did her cardio thang..

So for yesterday's gym session I did:

Legs:
Bulgarian Lunges (3 sets of 8 repetitions with 15lb dumbbells in each hand)
Barbell Squats (olympic bar + 25lb each side - 3 sets of 8 repetitions)
Good Mornings (50lb Barbell  3 sets of 8 repetitions)

Arms:
Seated Dumbbell Curls (20lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions - really struggled with this for some reason bleh)
Hammer Curls (15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions)

 I did NOT sleep AT all last night because I had SO much on my mind about these tax thingies LOL.. i'm SO tired today was dizzy from being so sleepy all day today i know for sure i'll have a good nights rest. I think i'm going to do quick shoulder exercise and do about 15 minutes of jump roping in the garage tonight.. take an ambien and call it a night (gotta wait til 9:30pm til the little ones hit the hay!)..

and last but not least.. Ever since i've been training in pediatrics - i've been so tired and in a rush that i've only just been putting my hair up in a messy up-do and not really doing makeup lol..

although i was tired as heck from not sleeping - i was able to freakin fix my hair sinc ei was up since the crack of dawn and thanks to my sweet co-worker Iris - reminded me we had an early staff meeting (boo!) lol.. so i did my hair and well i wanted to wear my contact lenses since i never get to! lol.. and light makeup using my new eyeshadow "Twinks".. lol..

I never know what to call my FOTD's lol.. but this was the look I had for today.. I'm wearing green baby phat scrubs lol ;) :lol: (i always do my FOTD while i'm getting ready for work! - i would love to wear falsies but never have time to put them on!) I just bought Twinks over the weekend and wanted to try it out :).. Any CC's are welcome - as i'm always trying to improve! I just wanted a simple look today :) 


Face: Cosmedicine Medi-Matte (only on t-zone) 
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base (on nose and inner cheeks) 
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage 
Laura Mercier Oil Free Liquid Foundation in Sunny Beige 
MAC Dollymix on cheekbones 
NARS Deepthroat on Apples of cheeks  


Eyes: 
UDPP 
"Lid" and "Brow Bone" Color from Maybelline's Chai Latte Quad 
MAC Twinks  
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero 
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in Very Black  


Lips: 
MAC Hug Me lipstick 
MAC Cranberry Lipliner

So for sure I really DO NOT like the Laura Mercier Oil Free liquid Foundation.. it just does not mesh well with my dry cheeks.. and staying power isn't that great for me.. all it did was just make me cakey looking (ugh!)..so thank goodness I didn't purchase it and just got a sample of it (what a waste of $42 would have been!)


I am going to try the MUFE Mat Velvet sample tomorrow and see how it goes.. going to make sure to moisturize my cheeks though as i heard it could be very drying.. so we'll see.. I was going to return the Clinique's Even Better liquid foundation.. but i'm going to give it another try.. one more day (because i don't get to go back to Sephora until this Saturday cause i gotta take my car to get an oil change and the mall is down the street from the car dealership)..


I'm still on the hunt for the perfect foundation and powder.. so .. yea :) any recommendations?


Also i'm really liking the L'Oreal Primer.. it really does blur/hide my pores! love it! should do a review on it.. i actually need to do a review on a lot of things! never have the time anymore.. but i'll try!


i really want to do a quick tutorial for yall though on a simple look .. just thinking of colors to do lol.. and of course the time to do it..


:) alright everyone - that's it for today!


<3 Khristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review