Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gym Session :: 07/11/2012


Been super busy with the festivities lately (my daughter's 6th birthday, my 12 year anniversary -not wedding- with hubby, school projects and tests).. I have been going to the gym but just haven't been able to log it here! 


But here's my late night gym session.. another lovely leg day!

Changing it up and am doing some circuits..

I did 4 rounds of this:

(I did these exercises one right after the other - NO REST)
Barbell Squat - 20lbs x 30
Leg Press - 20lbs x 30
Stiff-legged Barbell Deadlift - 20lbs x 30
Barbell Lunge - 20lbs x 30
Calf-Press on the Leg Press Machine - 20lbs x 30
** Only after the last exercise did I rest for 3 minutes before starting again **

So that was my leg circuit. I did 4 rounds of this.. the gym was super packed.. which to me was so weird since it was like 11PM.. but good thing I only needed the barbell and the leg press machine.. anyway - time for bed for me! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this useful post! I'd like to raise one more extremely important topic here. What about wearing makeup to the gym? I’m sure you’ve heard that it’s best to avoid wearing a full face of makeup at the gym and it's completely true. But what to do in those days when you simply have no time to take it off or just feel yourself a little bit more confident with makeup? Please, read this article http://www.agsinger.com/working-out-with-makeup-on-acne/ if you really want to find the right answers.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review