Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gym Session :: 07/26/12

Hi Everyone! Glad I was able to get to the gym early today.. Today was Legs/Calves...



Today's Workout:


Leg Press:
90lbs x 12
90lbs x 12
90lbs x 12


Seated Leg Extensions:
40lbs x 12
40lbs x 12
40lbs x 12


Wide Stance Barbell Squat:
Had to gauge where my strength was, since I haven't lifted heavy in a month lol
65lbs x 8 (too heavy lol)
55lbs x 12 (still a bit heavy)
45lbs x 12


Seated Leg Curl:
50lbs x 12
50lbs x 12
50lbs x 12


Standing Calf Raises:
90lbs x 12
70lbs x 12
50lbs x 12


After this, Went home and remembered that I wanted to add in an ab workout.. Good thing Hubby's friend gave us a copy of Ab Ripper X.. so you bet I did that! So this completed my workout! :) 


I have a few videos I still need to edit (AngelContacts review, June/July Faves, and some tags).. hope to get them up this weekend! alrighty! time to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review