Hey Everyone! It's been awhile since my last gym session. but i decided to go today even though I wasn't really cleared to go. I had my MRI monday evening for my left knee. I'm waiting for the results - so hopefully this week i'll find out what the problem is!
anywho, today i did legs, biceps and abs
- Seated Alternating curls - 15lb dumbbells each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Hammer Curls - 15lb dumbbells each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- crunches - 3 sets of 30 (machine)
- Squats - 105lbs (on olympic bar + weights) - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Seated Leg extensions (machine) - 40lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Leg Curls (machine) 50lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Seated Calf raises- 35lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
That pretty much sums of my workout for today. i tried not to go too hard on my knee.. so far it's still a little bit painful - but i'm fine :)
but of course i messed up my right shoulder so.. yea.. lol im icing it up - hopefully it's nothing.. until tomorrow's workout!
Sigma Brushes - Amazing make-up brushes!
10% Off code = GLAM2011
FREE Gift with purchase of $30+!