Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tutorial :: Easy Bold & Bright Blue Eye look using WetNWild Palette

Hi Everyone! So I'm trying to blog more often before Baby comes (which is in about 4 weeks!) and also put out more videos before she comes as well. So I decided to do a makeup look using Wet N Wild "Blue had me at hello" eyeshadow Palette.


I wanted something different than my normal browns and purples. So I opted for something a bit brighter and bolder and this is what I came up with. It's super easy and I hope you all enjoy it! Don't forget to give it a thumbs up & subscribe to our channel if you haven't already! :)




So I didn't really film my face (or me applying makeup to the rest of my face), since I was just doing an Eye tutorial, but these are all the products I used.



Products used:


For Eyes:
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- Wet N Wild Blue Had me at hello eyeshadow palette
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid liner in Blackest Black
- UD 24/7 Eye pencil in Perversion
- Mally Volumizing Mascara in Black

For the rest of the face (not pictured):
- UD Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup (powder) in Nirvana
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW20
- Maybelline Master Shape Eyebrow pencil in Deep brown
- Milani Luminoso Baked Powder Blush
- L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick

Brushes used:
- MAC 239
- Sigma E25
- Crown C200 Deluxe Crease Brush
- Sigma E60 (from the mrs. bunny collection)
- Sigma E70 (from the mrs. bunny collection)
- Sigma E30 (from the mrs. bunny collection)


Here is the final look! :) let me know what you think!




3 comments:

  1. Effortless blending Khristine! I love blue eyeshadow on you! Glad to see you used the crown brush from my giveaway. I just barely rediscovered it in my stash and have been using it lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystyle! Thank you so much! Yes, after winning the crown brush from your giveaway, I HAD to get many backups of it when I went to IMATS last year, and plan to get more this year lol! So thank you for giving that away (i got so lucky winning your giveaway!) :) I love that brush! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you liked the brush. I wish I could go to IMATS this year. Its so depressing! If only the had shows up here in the bay area!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review