Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gym Session :: 06/19/2012


I know it's been awhile since my last post.. but i've been going to the gym/exercising every day and my blog was starting to look redundant with the same exercises etc.. soo wanted to change it up a bit.. i think i'm done building muscle (was lifting super heavy).. and now to lean out.. so dropping the weight and upping the reps.. we'll see how this goes!  
So For today's workout... 




- Narrow Pushups
4 sets of 15 (bodyweight) -- (which was a struggle for me lol)

- Seated Tricep Press
17.5lbs x 8
17.5lbs x 8
17.5lbs x 8
17.5lbs x 8

**Super Set:
- Skull Crushers:
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8

- Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8

** Superset:
- Cable One Arm Tricep Extension
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8

- One-Arm Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdown
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8
20lbs x 8

My arms felt like freaking noodles after both these supersets.. lol.. but decided to push on for more :)

- Incline Dumbbell Curl
12.5lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8

- Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl
12.5lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8


- Barbell Curl 21's (first time ever doing these! omg the burrrn lol)
20lbs x 21
20lbs x 21

- Stability Ball Crunch
3 sets of 25 reps

- Stability Ball Reverse Crunches (ball between feet)
3 sets of 15 reps
-- yea after having my baby - my abs are SUPER weak... this was the biggest struggle.

- hanging leg raises
3 sets of 15 reps - added these in because I was not happy at my performance with previous ab exercise

And then ended this workout session with 30 minute cardio session on the elliptical... I normally do the stair master, but wanted to change it up this time!

and this is my first workout for the day.. will add in another cardio session, probably if you've seen my video - i'll do my cardio complex + Ab Ripper X! :)

till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review