Friday, June 8, 2012

BeautyArmy & TotalBeauty Collection Unboxing & Review

Hello Everyone! Yet another Review/unboxing of these two beauty boxes. BeautyArmy & TotalBeauty Collection. (i mentioned before that i'm on the hunt for the best beauty box lol)


I do apologize on how late this post/video is - I had originally recorded it a few weeks ago but it got deleted and barely found the time to re-record and edit etc now :D 


Here is the video:





And information on the two boxes:

Where to subscribe to BeautyArmy:

- What is Beauty Army?
BeautyArmy is a personalized beauty sample subscription serve that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month for $12. We offer the luxury choose and the best of beauty delivered to your door. You also have the option to skip a month, should you not be satisfied with your samples to choose from (based on your quiz when you join!)

-What kind of products can I expect in my box?
We carry samples of makeup, skin, hair care, body, fragrance, nails and men's samples. We only accept high quality samples into our program. Most samples are packaged in tubes, jars, pumps, sprays, vela packs and some packets. In addition to samples, we have some full size products that we include in your recommended samples.

-- After you complete your beauty profile, you'll see a selection of beauty samples recommend just for you based on your preferences. 

- Have additional questions? Email them at membercare@beautyarmy.com

** Samples that I chose for my May 2012 Box **
- Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau De Toillette 
- Control Corrective Skincare systems Botanical Soothing Cream SPF 30
- Grand Central Beauty SMART Skin Perfecting Mask
- MAD Skincare transforming daily moisturizer
- MyFace Cosmetics MyMix Foundation (Medium02)
- Weleda Refining Facial Toner



I definitely would recommend this box because I love how you can choose your samples, skip a month if nothing meets your fancy and I was pleased with my samples :)


________________________________________

Where to Purchase TotalBeauty Collection Box:

Types of samples:
Four to six deluxe-sized beauty samples. A Variety of beauty products that range from hair and skin care to body and cosmetics.

How often will the total beauty collection be available?
We will notify you via e-mail when the next one is available

Will I be charged monthly?
No, this is not a subscription program

How much?
$15 for the box - FREE shipping

** What I received in my TotalBeauty Collection Box **
- Alterna: Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist
- June Jacobs: Green Tea & Cucumber Body Balm
- Blinc: Mascara
- Pevonia: $15 gift card



I don't think I will purchase this one again.. because although it was a little pricier (by a few bucks - but hey its still money lol) I wasn't that wowed by the samples I received me - just my personal opinion. I checked out the pevonia website - i do love how it's natural products, but the items are indeed on the pricier side (ranging from 50-80) not really my cup of tea lol.. And they e-mail you when the next box is and don't really tell you much after that so I will pass on this box next time until they get better LoL.. 


FTC:  I Purchased these products with my own money. I was not compensated by either company to mention these products.  I was not compensated for making this video as I made this video from my own free will. As always, this is my 100% honest opinion on these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review