Saturday, August 4, 2012

Video :: 12 Week Weight Loss Journey Recap

So I promised I would do a video about the 12 weeks (since I stopped at week 4).. but it's a really short video - but to those that requested it - Thank you and enjoy!


You can view the post with my final pictures :: CLICK HERE



If you have any requests (i've had a few fitness video requests) please let me know by commenting here, or my youtube channel or on our facebook page! :) 

Thank you all for your support throughout the 12 week challenge - Although I did not win, I'm not going to stop here! So please continue to follow my journey!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Kumiko! But hardly perfect at all! Still have about 20lbs to lose! :) Thank you for the motivation and support! And thank you so much for stopping by our blog!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review