For this real short, quick tutorial.. I used the MAC Take Wing Quad...
You'll Need Some rubbing alcohol, The Quad you want to depot, a Pairing knife (i'm using a box cutter)
a magnet and perhaps a label (if you want)
1. Open the Quad and take your pairing knife
(or in my case - the box cutter thingie lol)
and stick it carefully where the line is (see picture) and wiggle it loose
2. Pop off the plastic top and you are left with the above picture.
3. Take the same tool you used to pop the top off to gently peel the shadow from the metal sheet.
(like the picture above)
4. Please note that some eyeshadows are more harder than others to remove, so
remove carefully as to not bend/break the eyeshadow pan.
Once eyeshadow is removed, you will use the rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball/pad and rub the glue off the bottom of the eyeshadow pan.
5. Take your magnet (or in my case measure the length you need)
6. Write the name of the eyeshadow on your label and stick it on the magnet
7. Then place it in your 15 pan palette (or CD case etc)
8. Then place the plastic top back on and it
should be ready to go (for Back 2 Mac!)
Hope this was helpful :)