Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A little late.. but.. My announcement :)

http://www.worldformoms.com/entry.php?6-I-m-officially....#comments


sorry i had to keep you waiting all - but there was just so many things going on at working (let's just say drama).. and that and lot's of calling back and forth between the parties and those involved... but ;)

read my WFM blog! (i may be moving there - not sure yet!)

I know for those it might not be that big of a deal! but it's a first time for my husband and i out of most of our friends to have 2 kids, 2 careers and also this! :)

thanks for everyone who supported us! Love you all!

Khristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review