Monday, June 7, 2010

FOTD :: Bright Sunshine

Today I decided to do a yellowy/with a hint of orange and of course brown.. and of course I had to wear my Spongebob Scrub top that I love oh-so MUCH! :) Let me know what you think!



FACE:
MAC Face & Body Foundation - N3
MAC Mineralized Skin finish Natural - Medium

CHEEKS:
MAC Blushbaby

EYES:
TFSI
MAC Vanilla Pigment to highlight
MAC Bright Sunshine inner corner
MAC Firespot rest of lid
MAC Handwritten Outter Corner/Crease

LIPS:
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef


My camera has been acting funny lately.. the upclose shots aren't as great, or pictures have been coming out real funky.. and it's like the battery drains every use now :( .. i've had my Sony Cybershot for a little over 2 Years and I think it just may be time to replace it. I don't think i'll get another Sony.. so.. i'll be doing some research! :) any suggestions? 


6 comments:

  1. nice look! so pretty!!

    get a canon!! canons are the BEST seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm in love with this makeup combo on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen - Thanks Doll! NOTHING compared to your work though! :) and i'm confused! i don't know! i like canon and nikon! lol..

    @pretty - thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you're scrubs are cute :) and love the makeup.

    have u tried using the macro mode on your sony camera. It works well on my sony cybershot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you're Gorgeous! I loveee the look!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Becky - yea i've used the macro mode, tried different ISO's and exposures, the pictures always come out ugly.. even just for everyday pictures.. boo :(

    @Cydia - Thanks hun, I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review