Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Curious Tuesday :: What Brushes Do YOU use?

So I thought it'd be a nice idea to see what types of brushes you all use! what are your favorites for blending, putting on color, concealer, blush, foundation?!

For me:

Foundation: MAC 109
Powder: MAC 131
Blush: ELF Studio Blush Brush, For more pigmented ones I use the Sonia Kashuk Duo-Fibre Brush
Eyeshadows: MAC 213, MAC 239.. for blending I like MAC 224/217 or Sonia Kashuk Large crease brush.

So i'm sure it'll be nice to see different types of brushes yall use! from artist/painters brushes, to drugstore, to super high-end.. Post your comment with your all-time favorite make-up brushes!

3 comments:

  1. I use a lot of brushes from a Kirkland brush set... they're super soft and only like $21 for a big set! Sadly I have not seen any new sets at our Costco in several years :(

    I also love love love the EcoTools blush brush, ELF Studio Powder brush, and ELF Studio Concealer brush. I want to try MAC eyeshadow brushes but I have no idea which ones are the best! So pricy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my 239, 217, &224 for eyeshadows and the 129, 182, and 189 for the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to try ecotools brushes.. but everytime i go to the store, they only have like one or two brushes.. hmm guess i'll have to keep shoppin around..

    i also heard about kirkland/costco brushes.. gotta give those a try..

    what i'm real interested in is the painter/artist brushes!! i'd actually love to see some tutorials using them.. if not - i should get some and try them out lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review