Monday, May 14, 2012

Face Candy Couture Eyeshadows Review & Swatches


I was generously given the opportunity to try these colors (of my choice) for review consideration.  Face Candy Couture is an online makeup store that sells mineral based eye shadow at affordable prices.  

Cost: $4.99 Each for 1.2 grams of product in a 5 gram jar

Can be purchased: http://www.facecandycouture.com/









Descriptions of the shadows directly from the website 
(which they aren't too far off from the eyeshadow itself!)
HARVEST MOON is a very dark chocolate brown with hints of a burgundy undertone.
Darling is a soft shimmery pinky peach color
Babycakes is a yummy golden shimmery yellow


Pros:
- Easy to use
- Wide variety of colors
- You can choose if you'd like your jars to come with or without sifters
- Can use Dry (for a subtle look) or Wet (for more dramatic look)
- A little product goes a long way
- Very Blendable

Cons:
- Slight Fall out
- Can get messy


Packaging:

Cute packaging - Quite simple and I didn't have a problem with it.

Overall: 
I loved the colors that I chose.  I love how they went together seamlessly.  They were easy to blend, and you can use them dry (which I did in the tutorial below) for a subtle look, or you can use them Wet (which I will in my next tutorial!) for a more vibrant and dramatic look.  I love how the descriptions of the eyeshadows on the website were not far from the actual shadows themselves. I like how you can also use this product for eyes, face (for blush if you wanted to), Nails & Lips! Talk about versatility! The colors lasted quite well with a primer.   

I definitely would recommend these eyeshadows to those that want to try out mineral eyeshadows that are really inexpensive and that are excited about trying all colors of the rainbow! 




FTC: I received the featured products for review consideration. I received no form of monetary compensation for this post.  This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review