Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gym Session :: 05/09/2012

So today was actually my rest day, but decided to at least do some complex cardio at home.  


I was supposed to have my one week weight loss update (video) up yesterday but couldn't get it up being so busy with my little ones and house duties.


I also entered in Under Armour's "What's Beautiful" Challenge.  Top 10 girls chosen will receive prize packages, and top 3 girls will become the new face of Under Armour Women!


So I just entered, and part of the challenge is making a video on your goal.. so I also have to add that to the to do list lol.. 


My Husband and I cooked dinner, we had pollo asado as well as beef fajitas.. had to fuel up before my workout!! :)






Anyway - this is what I did for my at home workout - let me tell you ... it was INTENSE! Made me sweat way more than I did just jogging on the treadmill!


I did 3 rounds of this all one right after the other and waiting 90 seconds rest before the next round..


So it looked like this:


Bodyweight Squats - 12 reps
Spiderman Pushups - 12 reps
Jumping Lunges - 12 reps
Plank to Pushups - 12 reps
Mountain Climbers - 12 reps
--- rest 90 seconds



Bodyweight Squats - 12 reps
Spiderman Pushups - 12 reps
Jumping Lunges - 12 reps
Plank to Pushups - 12 reps
Mountain Climbers - 12 reps
--- rest 90 seconds

Bodyweight Squats - 12 reps
Spiderman Pushups - 12 reps
Jumping Lunges - 12 reps
Plank to Pushups - 12 reps
Mountain Climbers - 12 reps

My husband was the one who trained me this session, keeping me focused as it was pretty intense and my body has not done anything this fast and heart pumping in a while since being pregnant... 

After this session, My Husband and I stretched.. and my Husband taught me how to foam roll.. oh my goodness - if you've never done it before.. it kind of hurts lol.. especially when I tried to do my IT Band.. but doing this will really help prevent me from getting injuries...

I plan on getting my week 1 weight loss vlog/blog post up on Thursday! (better late then never) So stay tuned!

P.s. any of you have plans for mother's day? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review