Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog Award time!

The Beautiful Yannet was so kind as to tag me in these Blog Awards and tweeted me on twitter. So I thought it'd be great to share the blog awards with some of you (If i could, i'd tag ALL of you - well you can if you'd like!)


Yannet is such a sweetheart! And she's a Mama Like me! :) I always love meeting fellow mommies that are into makeup like myself! check out her blog - she's full of love and life.. and her daughter is just a cutie pie!



The Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link the person who has given you the award
3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
4. Let these 15 people know that you've given them an award

These are the blogs I give the award to (in no particular order)

I picked these lovely ladies, because they always have nothing but
amazing and nice things to say on any and all my posts.  All these are talented
bloggers and always have amazing blog posts! and they are all just 
downright amazing and lovely ladies that I wish I could meet in person one day!

8. RenRen
9. Sophia
10. Jen
11. Clara
12. Cydia
13. Livia 
14. Lindsay
15. Tina Marie



The Rules:
1. Describe where you'll be in 10 years
2.Pass this award to 10 blogs you love

1. In 10 years, I know I will be a successful perhaps R.N either pursuing my goal to be a Nurse Practitioner, i'll probably have my last child by this time lol and it'll be a boy, I will have my own Med Spa and also be doing Make-up Artistry on the Side. I hope to be well known in the beauty industry and also Hope that my mommy website at that time will have lifted off and become world wide sensation for all moms :) yes that's where i'll be in 10 years (omg my baby girls won't be babies anymore :( ).

2. I will pass this award to the following lovelies in no particular order.

2. Irene
3. Nikki
4. Erynn
6. Becky

7. Sophia
8. Cydia
10. Lindsay


Thank you again Yannet & Krystyle for giving me these awards! :) Everyone - if you haven't checked out their blogs, you should! Along with all these lovely ladies that I have listed!

Also - extremely long overdue, but Sweetheart Krystyle had given me the Sunshine Blog award. , and I thought i'd catch up!


Rules:
  • Put the award on your blog.
  • Pass the award along to 12 positive & creative bloggers.
  • Link the chosen ones within your post.

In No Particular Order, I pass this award to:
2. Irene
3. Nikki
4. Erynn
6. Becky
8. RenRen
9. Sophia
11. Clara



Don't Forget to visit and subscribe to my NEW youtube channel



4 comments:

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review