Monday, July 19, 2010

FOTD : Love my Purples

So by now, you all probably know i tend to favor wearing purple! :) today monday, i decided to wear my Hello Kitty Scrub top and black dickies pants.. :) so comfy! because I know today is going to be a rough day (monday's usually are)..

so this is the quick look i did for today & products used:

FACE:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25 (under eyes)
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC20 (redness around nose/ red spots)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium

Cheeks:
MAC Goddess Blush on apples of cheeks
MAC Stereo Rose MSF on cheeks
MAC Emote (contour)

Lips:
MAC Easy Lounger Lipglass

Eyes:
MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot (as a base)
MAC Dame's Desire e/s on lid
MAC Hepcat e/s on crease
MAC Nocturnelle e/s outter corner/slightly on crease
MAC Beauty Marked e/s Outter corner
MAC Next to nothing e/s for highlight
Bobbi Brown Ink Gel eyeliner in black





EYES:
First I started off with MAC Fresco Rose Paint pot and applied that all over the lid with my ring finger. and just a teeny tiny bit above the crease. I then took a Studio Tools Medium eyeshadow brush and put on MAC Dame's Desire on top of Fresco Rose. I then took a MAC 226 Brush and applied MAC Hepcat e/s all over the crease and blended with windshield wiper motions and also upwards to blend any harsh edges. I then took that same MAC 226 brush and took MAC Nocturnelle e/s and applied it to the outter corner and bringing/sweeping it lightly towards the crease blending it. I then took MAC Beauty Marked (with same brush) and put it only on the outter corners.. (to make a "V" shape).. then i took a fluffy eyeshadow brush and took MAC Next to nothing e/s and applied as my highlight on the brow bone and also blended out any harsh edges.

FACE:
So I used MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW 25 and applied it to my dark circles (using my ring finger). I then took MAC Select Cover up in NC20 with a MAC 130 brush and applied/blended on the corners of my nose and redness on my cheek (acne). I then Applied MAC MSFN with a MAC 134 brush.

CHEEKS:
For Blush I used the ELF Studio Blush brush and applied MAC Goddess Blush on the apples of my cheeks. I then took MAC Stereo Rose MSF and lightly went over MAC Goddess Blush. I then contoured with a MAC 109 brush and used MAC Emote to contour.

LIPS:
Just applied MAC Easy Lounger to the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review