Friday, July 30, 2010

FOTD :: Vibrant Grape/Purple Day


I know you all are probably sick of purples on me lol.. but it just so happened that everyone at work wanted to wear purple to show support for our union.. and i wanted to wear purple.. nothing too crazy of course and decided to wear vibrant grape ;)
 Hope you all like it anyway! :)



FACE:
Stila One Step Foundation in Tone
MAC MSFN in Medium (to set foundation)

CHEEKS:
MAC Petticoat MSF (very, very lightly)

EYES:
MAC Vanilla e/s to highlight
MAC Plum e/s all over lid
MAC Vibrant Grape on outer corner/crease area
Flirt! Lash-a-delic Mascara in Black
Covergirl Liquiline Eyeliner in "Blackfire"

LIPS:
Flirt Lip Lacquer in "Paparazzi" 




Application Steps:

Eyes:
Applied UDPP with wand/applicator and then used ring finger to evenly apply all over lids

I Took a regular fluffy eyeshadow brush, picked up some Plum e/s and placed it all over the lid just a little bit above the crease. I then took a blending brush and applied Vibrant Grape e/s on the crease and outer corner and blended it out very well (winshield wiper motions & circular blending motions)


I then took a Fluffy brush and applied MAC Vanilla e/s to my highlight/browbone area and blended any harsh edges.

I then applied my eyeliner to both upper lashline and lowerlashline (partly stopping in the middle on the bottom). I then Curled my eyelashes and applied the mascara.

FACE:
I used a MAC 109 Brush to pick up some Stila One Step Foundation and buffed it into the skin (a little goes a long way). I then Applied MAC MSFN with a MAC 134 brush.

CHEEKS:
For Blush I used the Sonia Kashuk Duo-Fibre brush and applied MAC Petticoat on the apples of my cheeks and then just continued from the cheeks upwards to the temples. 

LIPS:
Just applied Flirt Lip Lacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review