Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

Hey Everyone! My blog should be fixed now (comments) so let me know if you cannot comment (on my cbox, or e-mail me!)


you can now visit my site by going to MyFitBeauty.Com - even if you go through my old blogspot name, it'll re-direct you here!


I'm going to be doing a lot of blogging this week/weekend as i've got a lot of ground to cover..


Today is a special day! It is My 10 YEAR anniversary with My Husband - obviously not our wedding anniversary, but we still celebrate when we first got together :) (well we celebrate both, because they are both real special!) so yes we've officially been together for 10 amazing years! :)


I got the day off from work, I had requested it off (so no i'm not playing hooky! lol) .. and we plan to just hang out today and spend some QT time together :)


Since we spent some good amount of Money for Khristianna's 4th Birthday at Disneyland, we're not doing too much today.. so he did let me get my Urban Decay Naked Palette (that i got an e-mail notification of that it was available and back in stock hehe!) today! 


so it'll be coming in the mail soon! :) Like my last post about the palette, i will post swatches and a review and hopefully some looks with it! :) soooo stay tuned!




:) can't wait for my new layout for my blog though woo hoo so excited (keep your eyes peeled hehe!)


Toodles for now!


Khristine

2 comments:

  1. congrats! this day in age 10 years is a long time to be with someone one i hope you guys have 100 more! =] and so jello u got the naked palette i want to play with it before i buy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beverly! :) if you lived closeby - i'd let you take a look at my new palette! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review