Friday, July 9, 2010

Requested :: Quick & Easy Green Smokey Tutorial




This look had been requested a very long time ago. From when I originally posted when I purchased my BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette edition 2. In the video (real real quick!) was just show the packaging, colors.. and A look that I had done, playing with maybe one or two colors..


Someone had commented to show a tutorial on the look I had done on the video. I honestly don't remember what eyeshadows I used to create the look and since it had been so long, I really didn't remember. But I did want to fulfil the tutorial request, so I did but just used brighter green in the inner corner, but still in the green family.


This is the original picture of the video:




This is a really quick and easy green smokey eye. I know the video is quite long, only because i had to explain everything.. and please excuse me i know i look sickly and sound sickly.. it's because I am! i was actually rushing to get ready for a doctor's appointment and wanted to get a tutorial/video in lol.. :)


So hope you like the video - i know i'm such a dork haha! anywho, here are the products that I used in the look:


FACE:
MAC Studio Finish concealer under the eyes
MAC Select cover up on pimples etc (didn't cover the redness around my nose though lol)
MAC MSFN in Medium
MAC Prism Blush (very lightly - but the light washed out the colors)


EYES:
TFSI
BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette Edition 2
Maybelline Eye Studio eyeliner gel/cream in Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara


LIPS:
MAC Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass


**FYI** My old youtube channel (youtube.com/randomnesswithkhris), will now be moving all my videos etc to my new channel to match my new blog etc (youtube.com/MyFitBeauty) so please, please, subscribe to my new channel!




And now on to the Tutorial:




Here is the picture of the Palette - Sorry the colors are all funky, but you get the idea of which colors i used. i just had real bad lighting when i took the picture.




And Final Look:


Let me know what you think! Hope you guys like it! :) Please Don't Forget to Rate (5 Stars!! :p) and also subscribe!

Any Requests, please feel free to Comment/E-mail me!



4 comments:

  1. really gorgeous! i love the placement of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your tutorials! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much Nikky! That means SO much to me :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review