Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gym Session :: 07/24/2010

So I did skip out on Thursday's gym session, only because i thought it'd be more important to study! So today i went in with a vengeance. Decided to work out Legs, which is usually longer for me because they are bigger muscles. Karen was supposed to go with me, but she didn't.. oh well :)

anyWHO.. i was a bit peeved earlier.. but that was NO excuse to skip the gym.. so for today's gym session.. i mentioned I did legs, and i tweeted on my twitter that i'd post all the exercises that i did today.

Legs:
  • Barbell Squats - 3 sets of 8 repetitions (50lbs)
  • Bulgarian Lunges 3 sets of 8 repetitions (20lbs) - I did a quick YT video on my old channel about 4 months ago - just to give yall an idea of what these looked like here;

  • Barbell Deadlifts - 3 sets of 8 repetitions (20lbs)
I quickly did some light abwork. just went on the machine and did 3 sets of 30 crunches. I have found i feel a real good burn when i suck in my stomach while doing the crunches.

I have so far lost about 20lbs since I started working out in January 2010. (i had been working out on and off prior, but was really never consistent and really was bouncing around with my weight). I'm really proud of myself thus far for actually keeping the weight off. My goal is to lose 8-10 more pounds before my birthday in September.. and i think if i keep my head straight, stay focused with no distractions/interruptions, i'll be fine!

Plus I have my husband to keep me motivated! alright everyone! thats it for today! think we're gonna go to the beach and hang out with my little family <3

P.S. I have received my awesome goodies fro Krystle's giveaway and will do a separate blog (it deserves it!) later today, or perhaps tomorrow!

oh and another P.S.S. lol - i'm going to be moving all my video's from my randomnesswithkhris youtube channel to my new one (Youtube.com/MyFitBeauty) so please don't forget to fix your subscriptions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review