Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tutorial :: Quick & Easy Blue Smokey Eye with Wet 'N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride



So this was really spontaneous (The quality isn't that great because I decided to film on my laptop instead).. but I wanted to quickly do a tutorial using the Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride. When I was recording I originally recorded everything from putting on my foundation, then the eyes, then the eyeliner, curling my eyelashes, mascara, the blush etc etc! lol.. but then realized it'd be not so quick anymore LoL! so i'll actually save that for another day.

Yes i'm aware it's not perfect! (well obviously cause i was in a hurry and was real pressed with time).. but it's decent and it works (for me at least lol).. so yea! if you want to watch the video, please do! 

The video is longer than i expected  because i was doing both eyes (instead of just doing one on the video)

So hope you like the video - i know i'm such a dork haha! anywho, here are the products that I used in the look:

FACE:
Stila One Step Foundation in 'Tone'
MAC Well Dressed for Blush


EYES:
NARS Smudgeproof Primer
Wet N Wild Palette in "Pride"
Covergirl Liquiline eyeliner in "Blackfire"
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Easy Lounger Lipglass

**FYI** My old youtube channel (youtube.com/randomnesswithkhris), will now be moving all my videos etc to my new channel to match my new blog etc (youtube.com/MyFitBeauty) so please, please, subscribe to my new channel!





And now on to the Tutorial:







And the final Product ;)




Let me know what ya think! And if you haven't yet - please subscribe to my channel! it's FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review