Monday, July 26, 2010

Flirt!It Girl of the Month!

So I posted awhile back that I had won some goodies for being FLIRT!it Girl of the week.. well I just so happened to get an e-mail not too long ago that I had been picked to be May's FLIRT! It Girl of that Month! so it is a bit late that i'm posting this, but wanted to let you all know the goodies that i received! and how truly thankful I am for winning such a prize (because i normally don't win anything - so i've just gotten lucky!)

So here are some pictures of all the goodies that I won!

Here is the box that I found on my doorstep ( well i brought it inside - on my make-up vanity area)

And just pictures of all my goodies!

Blushes/Bronzer

Mascaras, liquid Eyeliners, Eye Kohls

Lip Lacquers & Lipsticks

Single Eyeshadows

Perfume!


So I was pretty excited when I received my package! I've been able to use a few items, and i will tell you - this brand is amazing! The blushes are so nice, sheer and very wearable. the eyekohls are very pigmented when i swatched them on my hand, will test them out tomorrow on my waterline to see it's lasting power. My favorite mascara is the Lashadelic! it's awesome! 

I was a bit bummed that the perfume did spill out a bit and all over the box.. but there's still a lot of product to use. From the smell, it's a light and summery scent. very girly and flirty! 

I like the products so much, that i'm probably going to do some swatches and reviews for the products later on (my own will!) :) hope you enjoyed me sharing my new goods with you all! You should follow them on twitter - they have amazing giveaways weekly!






Disclosure: The following items were provided to Me by a PR firm as a gift. I was not paid to post this. For further information please e-mail me.

3 comments:

  1. I love FLIRT cosmetics!!! Lucky indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i hadn't heard of the brand until twitter lol! i'm so lucky and glad i did though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome prize. I have never tried FLirt before...

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review