Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gym Session :: 07/06/2011

So yesterday was my Daughter's 5th Birthday! Boy does time fly! My Hubby & I were working all day, so my little ones were with their grandparents all day getting spoiled! 

When Hubby & I got home we spent some QT time with the girls and ordered Tianna's cake for her party this weekend... so didn't go to the gym yesterday.. but today after work was a new day.. lol

one of my really good friends that I actually used to work out with after I had my first daughter.. Jayline.. had rejoined the gym and told me! i was so ecstatic! I brought my girls because she was bringing her girls to the kids club - and they hung out.

although Jayline did the Zumba class with her niece.. i did my usual workout.. :) 

Here is my workout for today. I did do legs, however i did switch up the focus of muscle group for legs. (last leg day i did heavy quads and light on the accessory muscle which are hamstrings - this time is the opposite)

Mind you I rarely go to the gym during the busy week at the peak hours - but I really wanted to go.. and honestly didn't have such a great workout because it was too jam packed ugh! lol oh well - least i did what i needed to do..

Warmup:
- Cardio on elliptical for 15 minutes just to warm up & get the blood flowing

Legs:
(HAMSTRINGS/GLUTES)
- Dumbbell Deadlifts - 35lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Good Mornings (barbell) - 40lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- High foot leg placement leg press - 180lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

(QUADS)
- Leg Extensions (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- bulgarian lunges - bodyweight - 3 sets of 15 repetitions

Triceps:
- Cable Press downs - 25lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions 
- Tricep kickbacks - 5lb dumbbells each hand - 3 sets of 12 repetitions

and that was it for my workout! 

I am so excited to share with you all what I have in store for my blog. I have a lot of posts that I am so excited about - a lot of things I have planned, and will soon start posting within the next month or so! so stay tuned! i'm hoping this will become an interactive experience with all my readers on here! I hope to inspire all of you that want to become healthy and fit (after having a baby or two or not lol) that it's possible - you just need the right tools (and support system!) :)

so hope you're all with me and looking forward to this as much as I am! so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments! So thank you for showing us some LOVE!

Please do NOT use this area to advertise your business, personal blog or website

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review