Happy 4th of July!
So yesterday we ended up taking the girls to the San Diego Zoo - was extremely pooped from our adventure.. but was looking forward to today! Hubby & I went to the gym.. and this is the workout that I did today..
- Cardio for 15 minutes on the elliptical
- Shoulder Press (Machine) - 30lbs - 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Machine side lateral raise - 30lbs - 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Upright rows - 45lb barbell - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Did some various exercises on the free motion machine (love that thing! - thank you hubby for introducing me to it!)
- dumbbell kickbacks - 5lbs - 3 sets of 15 repetitions
- Dips (on bench) - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Crunches - (Ab Machine) - 3 sets of 30 repetitions
- Standing Calf raises (machine) - 90lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Standing calf raises (toes pointed outward) - 3 sets of 15 repetitions
I then did another 10 minutes on the elliptical before hubby asked if I wanted to play basketball with him.. so i did - played 30 minutes of some basketball.. shooting hoops (throwing some airballs LOL).. but it was super fun!
that's my workout for today - gotta keep it up! Happy 4th of July all! be safe out there tonight! boo to having work tomorrow lol