So today was Leg/Bicep/Ab day.. I actually had been working out from home, and today was my first day back at the gym...
- Leg Press - 180lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions.
- Dumbbell Dead Lifts - 35lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Bulgarian lunges - bodyweight - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Standing Calve raises - 4 sets of 20 repetitions
- Thigh Abductor (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Thigh Adductor (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Alternating Bicep Curls - 15lbs each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Hammer Curls - 12.5 lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Lying Crunches (on ab-machine) 3 sets of 30 repetitions
It was a quick and easy workout .. after Hubby and My workout (he was working out Chest/Back).. we're going to be watching Transformers 3 in 3D! :) have a great evening everyone! hope you all did something for Fitness Friday! :D